A blog article about what uses of EMS machines and how they can help patients with physical and mental health.
The basics of an EMS machine.
The EMS machine is a therapeutic device that uses a certain intensity of low-frequency pulse current to stimulate nerves or muscles, causing muscle contractions to restore motor and sensory nerve functions.
What Are The Benefits Of Using An EMS Machine?
- Relieve muscle spasms
- Prevent or delay disuse atrophy
- Increase local blood circulation
- Stimulates the calf muscles to prevent venous thrombosis
Who is the EMS machine good for?
- The EMS machine can be used as a strength training tool for healthy subjects and athletes, and can be used as a post-exercise recovery tool for athletes.
- EMS can be used as a rehabilitation and preventive tool for partially or fully immobilized patients, for example in medical physiotherapy, to prevent muscle atrophy or musculoskeletal injuries (damages to bones, joints, muscles, ligaments, and tendons) Muscle atrophy due to inactivity or neuromuscular imbalance.
- EMS can be used as a test tool to assess nerve and/or muscle function in vivo.
- Some studies have shown that EMS machines combined with exercise can help with weight loss.
Where can Users find the best EMS machine?
Electrotherapy machines for sports recovery can help muscles repair and improve their strength and function after injury or strenuous exercise. At GZ Longest, users can find the right machine.
Below are some advantages of EMS machines produced by Longest (take the LGT-232 machine as an example)
- Easy to operate: The machine has intelligent muscle recognition functions, such as pulse width and intensity automatic recognition. Easy and convenient to connect with Bluetooth. Therefore, the operation is simple and easy to understand.
- Easy to carry: The LGT-232 Mstim exercise machine adopts a lightweight and portable design, which is easy to carry. The size of the machine is 55mmx16mm and the weight is 60g. These measurements allow users to easily carry the machine wherever they need it, including the gym.
- Long battery life: The machine has one channel, the pulse duration is 200 to 400µs, and the pulse frequency is 1-120Hz. The battery life of the LGT-232 machine lasts over four hours.
Longest’s Electric Muscle Stimulation Therapy machines rely on the latest technological trends to help users achieve optimal exercise recovery. Therefore, it is the best choice for users.